Thursday 17 March 2011

Home-Crafting companions

The weather is so nice here in Cornwall, I thought I would spend the late afternoon outside and cut out some bunting in the garden.

Crafting companions

Thought it would be nice to let the little beasts out too.

Crafting companions

Had a lovely afternoon in the sunshine and got a lot done, in-between stopping the chickens going into the woods ( I am sure they have a death wish) and throwing ball's for my boarder collie. After an hour or so things got a little friendly down on the craft table.


Crafting companions

These two are so nosy they are always the firs to meet you when you go down to see them. They get so excited they sometimes fly straight over the fence to see what molasses you have brought them.

Crafting companions

Sneaky peak at the vintage lace, I think some wedding inspired bunting may be on the cards.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Your garden looks fab, hope the bunting making goes ok :)

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

Bella Bobbin said...

What a lovely garden you have! I would love to be in Cornwall right now, haven't made it down there yet this year.

amooma loves vintage said...

I keep forgetting you can comments on my blog posts, so I have not been checking them, sorry! Spending a lot of time in the garden as the weather is so nice, have to start planting the veggies soon.